We are pleased that our summit can take place again as in-person format so we can ensure an authentic networking and a unique experience.
Please rest assured that we observe and duly maintain all legally required health and safety measures and recommendations with our contract hotels as well as our speakers and colleagues from the event management:
- The room sizes allow for a safety distance of at least 1.5 metres.
- The rooms can be well ventilated.
- We provide an appropriate catering service allowing coffee and lunch breaks to be taken in compliance with the legal hygiene regulations and guidelines.
- Our contract hotels are enhancing cleaning frequencies and disinfection procedures in all rooms and public areas
- Sanitizing stations are available to you in all public areas
- The wearing of protective masks may be compulsory in some hotel areas; we will supply you with masks.
- Our on-site event support team will ensure that everything runs smoothly and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our prime interest is to offer you a pleasant and memorable live experience at our summit. Therefore, the entire on-site team is dedicated to paying special attention to your well-being.
Should you have any questions in advance, we will be happy to answer them under the telephone number: +49 6196 4722-939
We look forward to welcoming you at the summit in March 2021!
Kind regards from the Global Female Leaders summit team