THE PREMIER ECONOMIC FORUM FOR FEMALE EXECUTIVES
15th – 16th March, 2021 | The Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin | Germany
14th March, 2021 | Pre-Summit Programme
Stay curious. Stay inspired.
To address the challenges of today’s rapidly changing world, we have established this international economic forum for leaders, visionaries and decisions makers to share, learn, and discuss ideas, information, and insights in a way that inspires action and collaboration. This year, our summit programme will be centered around the following key topics and challenges.
LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE
IN TIMES OF CRISIS
GLOBAL HEALTH OUTLOOK
– A HUMAN CENTRIC APPROACH
FOR CITIES AND MOBILITY
OF THE FUTURE
INTERNET AND MEDIA
– CHALLENGING AND EMPOWERING SOCIETY
Let’s together discuss among others
following crucial questions
- How can we win the race to limit global warming that affects the economy and society?
- What kind of governance and leadership do we need in our polarized world?
- Why is mental health and wellbeing at work a vital leadership topic?
- What solutions does technology like AI bring to healthcare and life science?
- How can we meet the needs of the growing urban population in terms of housing, transportation, and energy?
- How can 5G, big data and IoT shape the future of smart cities?
- How can we restore trust in the modern digital information environment in a state of disruption and disorder?
- What are the imperatives to devise standards, ethics, and accountability for the internet age?
50+ World-Class Speakers
30+ Hours of Exclusive Networking
30+ Immersive and Engaging Sessions
3 good reasons to attend
Exclusive Networking & Leadership Community
Build and expand strong connections
and personal development by immersing yourself
in a highly selected audience of leaders and change makers.
Global Perspective & Out-side the Box Thinking
Be part of the discussion on important topics
and stay at the frontline of game-changing trends
and strategies to scale your business.
Think Tank Academy & Conclusion Whitepaper
Share experience and explore solutions in small interactive group discussions and
exclusively receive our whitepaper with the key findings after the event.
“A truly incredible experience! The summit was impressively organized and certainly carries the DNA of amazing women on the edge of change making a difference in the world!”
Elizabeth Angel | Helsinki Foundation
“It is described as a female Davos. I have been to Davos for many years, but this is much better than Davos!”
Chitra Narayanan | GFL Advisory Board
“A very unique format which has so many inspiring women from all over the world and from so many different industries.”
Michaela Schwinge | Deutsche Telekom
For more information and help for registration, feel free to contact Annette