Georg Jensen, Denmark
Internationally experienced senior executive
Leadership across diverse cultures including Japan, China, Europe and the US, with an extensive understanding of the end customer. Experience with implementing digital transformations. Driving growth and delivering high preforming results in privately owned, private equity and publicly listed companies. Global brands from IKEA to Georg Jensen span from mid-market to luxury. Successful in building brand strategies and fostering professional and profitable relationships while maintaining trust.
• Experience in highly diverse industries
• Global markets, 10 years of work experience in Asia
• Situational leadership and coaching
• Executive Leadership Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA)
• Selected for Egon Zehnder’s Global Leadership Program
• Omni-Channel strategy and implementation
• Led design driven innovation
• Background in logistics, design and entrepreneurship
• Board experience (IKEA Food, METRO)
• UN Global Compact
• Part of the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society
• Won The Womenomics Leadership Award 2016
Sjöstedt is currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark, building a portfolio of non-executive board positions. She is passionate about sustainability, leadership and empowerment, and holistic living.